The Watchman

The Watchman

Thursday, October 9, 2014

What Did You Do This Summer?

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since June.  Seriously, have I really been so busy that I couldn't take time to update my blog?  I know that summer must be officially over since the red, white and blue decorations are being replaced by pumpkins and leaves of gold, the coat rack is filled again with jackets and backpacks and the crockpot is full of soup.  Today I am making chili for the ward's Chili Cook-off or I should say Rick is making chili for the ward's Chili Cook-off.  (It counts if he picked the recipe he wanted me to use, right?)

So here are some highlights of our summer.  You can be the judge if we kept busy and had fun.  (Pictures are not necessarily in chronological order)

Elks Flag Retirement Ceremony




Tuscon Arizona



Gilbert Arizona Temple


Las Vegas Temple




Wil and fellow missionaries of the Japan Sendai Mission
at the homecoming of President and Sister Rasmussen
Hoover Dam


Ogden Temple Open House

Ogden Raptors Game

Emily dances through Peach Days Parade

Utah Symphony performing in Springdale

Nascar Hall of Fame

Tigersharks take Beat the Heat at the end of a great season





26th Wedding Anniversary - Sure love this guy.
So now I am hoping to get back to regular posting.  In fact, I have a couple of ideas ready to go.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment