The Watchman

The Watchman

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Then and Now

Yesterday we took a drive and found ourselves at Cedar Breaks National Monument.  If you have never been there, I would encourage you to add it to your bucket list.  It has always been one of my personal favorites.  


The last time we went with the family was on my birthday six years ago during the Wildflower Festival.  We got a bonus with some snow that day.  Even yesterday, it was cool enough that I wished we had brought some jackets.




(For those of you who have an iphone or ipad, there is a cool free app just for the wildflowers.  Click here for a link.)

Here are some Then and Now pics:

Then


 

 


 


Now








2 comments:

  1. Ann, those are fantastic pics. I have to add Cedar Breaks to my list :) Your family is so cute...I shed a tear looking at that little Uintah Mustangs shirt..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shed a few tears looking at those pictures too. ;) Cedar Breaks is fantastic, the pictures really don't do it justice.

      Delete