The Watchman

The Watchman

Friday, November 11, 2011

Lesson in Faith

I saw this quote today, "Faith in God includes faith in His timing."  These simple words really struck home to me.  I consider myself a person of faith, but I often find myself asking why a thing happened or why another thing hasn't happened.  I often find myself saying, "When I get to heaven I am going to ask God why?"  To me faith is not always needing to know the why or how now, but knowing that one day I will be able to have the answers.  Faith is acting in the way my conscience guides me to act without knowing the why.  Faith is knowing that my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me and want me to be happy.  They see the "Big Picture" and my view is just a megapixel of that design.

What does faith mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment