The Watchman

The Watchman

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Month of Gratitude - November 1st

To honor the spirit of gratitude that Thanksgiving brings, I am going to post each day something I found that day to be grateful for.  I was inspired by a friend of mine who posted each day during Lent.  You can check out her insight at Follow Me Home by clicking here.

Today started out with the inspiration for my first post.  As Rick and I were taking our morning walk, we were able to watch the sky change from black to pink to day as the sun rose.  I am so grateful for this time each morning to be with my sweetheart and enjoy the beauty of the sunrise.  Just like snowflakes, no two sunrises are ever the same.  

Here are some of the beautiful sunrises I have enjoyed this year:






2 comments:

  1. Ann, I adore you. How sweet. I look forward to reading all of your posts of gratitude. As always, your photos are gorgeous. Your surroundings are stunning :) Have an amazing day, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you remember where there is some sun when you need it.

      Delete