The Watchman

The Watchman

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Month of Gratitude - November 24

Today was a beautiful day.  It was one of those days that made me so happy to live in Southern Utah.  Today my parents and I mailed Wil his Christmas presents.  Hard to believe that it is only a month away.  Thirty days and I will be able to talk to my boy.  That makes me happy.  Talking to him will be the best Christmas present.

We spent the afternoon in Springdale gallery hopping with my family.  There were so many beautiful things to see.  I am always amazed at the variety of talent that surrounds me.  How lucky we are to be able to associate with individuals so willing to share with us and enrich our lives.

It was especially fun to watch Rick try to sneakily take pictures of things I said I liked.  He carries around a list of gift ideas, complete with pictures, in his phone.  (You can click here to see what I may find under the tree this year.)



Later in the day we went to dinner at one of favorite places, Jack's Sports Grill.  This was followed by the tree lighting ceremony of the Springdale Town Christmas tree.  Then home with cousins for a sleepover.

It was a perfect day.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love that you were able to spend time with your loved ones, and that your parents were able to help you mail gifts to your son. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wil mentioned in his email today that he was excited to receive the box we sent before Thanksgiving. I am so grateful my parents wanted to send him something. Little things from home seem to mean so much more. I think my parents were a little overwhelmed by the customs forms. They can be daunting the first time.

      Delete